Sena Users? - Triumph Bobber Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Forjox
  • 1 Post By Guzzilazz

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-23-2018, 04:12 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Sena Users?

I recently bought a new Neotec 2 helmet and added the integrated Sena SRL. I’ve used the set up several times to listen to music and satnav instructions which has worked perfectly. For the first time I used the comms whilst out on a ride with a friend and for the most part it worked pretty well except when combining comms and gps instruction. In short when ever we were talking via comms, an instruction from the sat nav would result in comms shutting down and then reconnecting comms there after. This proved to be very annoying!

Can anyone tell me if there is a means of comms remaining open whilst the sat nav is also prompting?

Thanks in advance.

Mike.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-23-2018, 04:22 PM

Garage
Mike, in my SENA app, there is a setting called “Audio Multitasking” that needs to be turned on. Then there is another called “intercom-audio overlay sensitivity” that I believe can change the volume differences between the two. Good luck! I find it somewhat confusing to operate, but I usually use it to listen the AM radio or podcasts from my phone.
Mike J Commo likes this.

Riding Free
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 04:20 AM

Garage
The management of Sena isn't straight forward, there are loads of config options... To add to the above, there are fairly rapid updates to the Sena software, and they are worth looking at as well...
Forjox likes this.

Larry

Essex UK

2018 Bonnie Speedmaster Jet Black with Highway pack (less bags) and rider footboards

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page