Standard Indicators - Triumph Bobber Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-02-2018, 09:29 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Standard Indicators

Ok was ewt the other week and I was out in a torrential downpour, looking at the bike this morning I still have a lot of moisture in both the fron and read indicators, anyone else noticed this?

================================================== =============
0-60 in .......oh! wait.... I really don't care anymore (but it's still 1200cc of raw throbbing Trumpet so bugger off Mr.Scooter!)
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-02-2018, 10:40 AM

Mine has been caught in some Monster rain. Still dry as a bone. I would say moisture behind lights would be something the warranty would cover. Moisture = corrosion , so if it's the case , have it looked at.

So far behind , I think I'm in first place.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-02-2018, 07:00 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Yeppers, going in for my 3rd clutch cable and the new guide this time, think they realized I'd just keep coming back till the guide was replaced, strange that trumpet didn't warranty swap the guide till now!

================================================== =============
0-60 in .......oh! wait.... I really don't care anymore (but it's still 1200cc of raw throbbing Trumpet so bugger off Mr.Scooter!)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page