Bobber Black - Triumph Bobber Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-24-2017, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Bobber Black

Sorry if this has been done before, but I've not seen anything.... BIKE LAUNCH: Bobber Black - - For The Ride

Personally, I don't like the front end, but it seems Triumph have been listening about the headlight, front brake and other bits and bobs.
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-24-2017, 06:56 PM

Garage
Oh i'm exceptionally put out by this, 16 inch front wheel (so you can actually choose non avon tyres), twin front disk BUT that changed fork diameter which means if you wanted to simply drop a new leg in with a twin disk hub, you gonn have to change the yolks as well, miserable.......large amount of swearing at this point so im going to go to bed very angry.

This is really making me strongly consider that the bobber I have will be my last triumph ever.

================================================== =============
0-60 in .......oh! wait.... I really don't care anymore (but it's still 1200cc of raw throbbing Trumpet so bugger off Mr.Scooter!)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page