Bobber Black Edition - Triumph Bobber Forum
 5Likes
  • 4 Post By dicknards
  • 1 Post By BearJu

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 10:49 AM Thread Starter

Bobber Black Edition

I already own that!

I have the header cover, I just didn't have it when I took that pic. Sorry! Next is to change out the controls and stand to black.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 11:07 AM

I'm slowly blacking mine out also. What exhaust is that? Is that the BC air box eliminator? Free spirits has a nice one. Expensive, but it has a U bend sonthe filter isn't under your leg. It aims forward and its water resistant.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Miller View Post
I'm slowly blacking mine out also. What exhaust is that? Is that the BC air box eliminator? Free spirits has a nice one. Expensive, but it has a U bend sonthe filter isn't under your leg. It aims forward and its water resistant.
Vance and Hines. I also have an x-pipe (british customs)

No airbox kit. I just pulled the boxes and put the pod filters on. I still need to fashion a cover for the fuse box. For now it's zip tied up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicknards View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Miller View Post
Vance and Hines. I also have an x-pipe (british customs)

No airbox kit. I just pulled the boxes and put the pod filters on. I still need to fashion a cover for the fuse box. For now it's zip tied up.
Thanks.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 12:13 PM Thread Starter

There is a post on here for the parts and steps to remove the airbox. It's super easy.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 03:57 PM

I want the forward controls. Probably won’t be able to order them until the bike is actually available though unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tedman likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page