Burly Brand Voyager Throw Over Saddlebags - Triumph Bobber Forum
 5Likes
  • 1 Post By Psychopasta
  • 3 Post By Mike J Commo
  • 1 Post By Chico
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
Psychopasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Posts: 819
Burly Brand Voyager Throw Over Saddlebags

Hey guys,

I'm looking at the Burly Brand Voyager Throw Over Saddlebags on the A&J website: https://www.ajcyclesny.com/product/b...-or-oak-brown/

Just wondering if anyone has fitted then to a Bobber. My bike has (or will have ) the Fehling rack which will support the throwover part, but I'm not sure what is needed for side support. If anyone has already done this I'd be very interested to hear your experience and maybe see a few pictures.

- Pasta
Roy likes this.
Psychopasta is online now  
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 03:45 PM
Roy
Senior Member
 
Roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Prescott Arizona
Posts: 2,003
Garage
Hi Pasta,

No experience with them myself but they look really nice (especially the brown) will be interested to hear if any has grabbed them for their Bobber.

Cheerio,

Roy
Roy is online now  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 04:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Mike J Commo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: The Garden Of England, Kent
Posts: 1,146
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychopasta View Post
Hey guys,

I'm looking at the Burly Brand Voyager Throw Over Saddlebags on the A&J website: https://www.ajcyclesny.com/product/b...-or-oak-brown/

Just wondering if anyone has fitted then to a Bobber. My bike has (or will have ) the Fehling rack which will support the throwover part, but I'm not sure what is needed for side support. If anyone has already done this I'd be very interested to hear your experience and maybe see a few pictures.

- Pasta
Iíve just fired a message over to Stuart who reviewed these on his T100 a while back. He obviously has a Bobber too so should have a good idea as to whether they will work or not. Iíll be in touch once I hear from him.
ysoslo, Psychopasta and Roy like this.
Mike J Commo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2019, 12:51 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 1
Hey Pasta, just wondering if you looked into this any further since your initial post? I’m interested in the same combo: bobber/Burly if it’ll work with the Fehling or regular pannier racks. Cheers
David Terlicher is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2019, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
 
Psychopasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Posts: 819
I've got no further, sorry. I think you'll need some kind of pannier support for these (or any) bags to work, but I haven't got round to it yet.
Psychopasta is online now  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2019, 07:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Oregon
Posts: 969
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Terlicher View Post
Hey Pasta, just wondering if you looked into this any further since your initial post? I’m interested in the same combo: bobber/Burly if it’ll work with the Fehling or regular pannier racks. Cheers
Those Burly bags look awesome. I have their backpack and love the color and workmanship. Has a nice vintage quality to it. Hope u find a solution (which must exist) and post some pix when done
jerrman is online now  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2019, 08:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Chico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Suffern, NY
Posts: 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychopasta View Post
I've got no further, sorry. I think you'll need some kind of pannier support for these (or any) bags to work, but I haven't got round to it yet.
Someone with your imagination, creativity and skills, should be easy to come up with a solution. Most probably in gold color.

Chico
Psychopasta likes this.
Chico is online now  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mounting Kriega or Legend Gear Saddlebags? MikeB Triumph Bobber Forum General Discussion 0 03-24-2018 04:56 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome