• 1 Post By Psychopasta
  • 3 Post By Mike J Commo
  • 1 Post By Chico

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Burly Brand Voyager Throw Over Saddlebags

Hey guys,

I'm looking at the Burly Brand Voyager Throw Over Saddlebags on the A&J website: https://www.ajcyclesny.com/product/b...-or-oak-brown/

Just wondering if anyone has fitted then to a Bobber. My bike has (or will have ) the Fehling rack which will support the throwover part, but I'm not sure what is needed for side support. If anyone has already done this I'd be very interested to hear your experience and maybe see a few pictures.

- Pasta
Roy likes this.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 03:45 PM
Roy

Garage
Hi Pasta,

No experience with them myself but they look really nice (especially the brown) will be interested to hear if any has grabbed them for their Bobber.

Cheerio,

Roy
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-10-2019, 04:03 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychopasta View Post
Hey guys,

I'm looking at the Burly Brand Voyager Throw Over Saddlebags on the A&J website: https://www.ajcyclesny.com/product/b...-or-oak-brown/

Just wondering if anyone has fitted then to a Bobber. My bike has (or will have ) the Fehling rack which will support the throwover part, but I'm not sure what is needed for side support. If anyone has already done this I'd be very interested to hear your experience and maybe see a few pictures.

- Pasta
Iíve just fired a message over to Stuart who reviewed these on his T100 a while back. He obviously has a Bobber too so should have a good idea as to whether they will work or not. Iíll be in touch once I hear from him.
ysoslo, Psychopasta and Roy like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2019, 12:51 AM

Hey Pasta, just wondering if you looked into this any further since your initial post? I’m interested in the same combo: bobber/Burly if it’ll work with the Fehling or regular pannier racks. Cheers
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2019, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

I've got no further, sorry. I think you'll need some kind of pannier support for these (or any) bags to work, but I haven't got round to it yet.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2019, 07:22 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Terlicher View Post
Hey Pasta, just wondering if you looked into this any further since your initial post? I’m interested in the same combo: bobber/Burly if it’ll work with the Fehling or regular pannier racks. Cheers
Those Burly bags look awesome. I have their backpack and love the color and workmanship. Has a nice vintage quality to it. Hope u find a solution (which must exist) and post some pix when done
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2019, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychopasta View Post
I've got no further, sorry. I think you'll need some kind of pannier support for these (or any) bags to work, but I haven't got round to it yet.
Someone with your imagination, creativity and skills, should be easy to come up with a solution. Most probably in gold color.

Chico
Psychopasta likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page