Heated gloves - Triumph Bobber Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-22-2018, 12:33 PM Thread Starter

Heated gloves

I am looking to get a pair of heated gloves this winter. I donít have heated grips and want to go with a pair of heated gloves since they will come in handy in more places than just the saddle of my bike.

Anyone have any recommendations or experience with them?
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-22-2018, 12:45 PM

I have two types. One pair has batteries, depending on the setting you need, low - hi, they last from 2-6 hrs.
The other pair plugs into the bike, I have a controller for the amount of heat needed. Those are the best option in my opinion but you are tethered to the bike with a wire that can be annoying if you forget to unplug when getting off the bike.
There are many brands to choose from on the market, I prefer the leather versions.

Chico
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-22-2018, 12:57 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico View Post
I have two types. One pair has batteries, depending on the setting you need, low - hi, they last from 2-6 hrs.
The other pair plugs into the bike, I have a controller for the amount of heat needed. Those are the best option in my opinion but you are tethered to the bike with a wire that can be annoying if you forget to unplug when getting off the bike.
There are many brands to choose from on the market, I prefer the leather versions.

Chico
I was interested in the wireless. I hear the batteries can last for several hours and that would seem to be more than adequate for most conditions I would see in my area. The prices spans models seem to be all over the place. I want to get a quality product for sure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-22-2018, 09:21 PM

I'd say $100 -200 should get you a good pair. It might be too early in the season not too many choices a this time.

Chico

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page