Sena Bluetooth Half-Helmet - Triumph Bobber Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bobby

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 02:42 PM Thread Starter

Sena Bluetooth Half-Helmet

Sena Motorcycle Communications has released their half-helmet with bluetooth integration. It's called the Cavalry Helmet.

Low-profile, sleek, functional, all-in-one.

You can listen to music, answer phone calls, listen to gps navigation, and use the built-in bluetooth intercom to communicate with up to 4 people 900 meters away.

I think this matches the Bobber style as well which is great! What do you guys think of it? I don't see any prices listed but it does come in sizes XS-XXL and in matte black and glossy black.

Features
DOT approved
Bluetooth 4.1
Built-in speakers & mic
10 hours of talk time
Universal Intercom
900 meter intercom
Four-way Intercom
Group Intercom
Advanced Noise Control
FM radio
Music Sharing
Voice prompts
Water resistant
Quote:
With 10 hours of talk time, the Cavalry is the perfect helmet for longer rides. Cavalry comes equipped with HD quality speakers and is engineered with Sena's Advanced Noise Control™ technology for wind noise reduction and a wide volume control in order to get the most out of any ride. The Cavalry also comes with optional ear pads in order to boost audio while you're out on the open road.
Sena, Motorcycle Communications Leader, Releases The First Ever Bluetooth Integrated Half-Helmet

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 12:18 PM

Depends on how much that costs, may be more economical to get a bluetooth earpiece to go under your helmet and sync it up to your phone. As nice as half helmets are, you're leaving most of your face uncovered and unprotected.
This is why you full face:
Anders Kanten and Leon like this.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

Holy ****.

I can only imagine what the damage could have been if it was a half-helmet. That's scary, man. Some people look at aesthetics as the first thing when going for helmets, but sometimes you're sacrificing safety and that's never a smart thing to do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 07:23 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Ugh. Resisting rethinking the helmet I ordered today......been using a 3/4 years now. I have tried on the half helmets and they are super comfy but yeah leaves a lot to mash up open.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page