3L side bag- what fits inside? - Triumph Bobber Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 07:58 AM Thread Starter

Garage
3L side bag- what fits inside?

Hi all,

Iím considering which side bag to get and at the moment Iím eyeing up triumphs own 3L bag... even though itís overpriced!

Before ordering it I want to understand if itís fit for purpose, which is... somewhere to keep an Abus Disc lock and if it all possible a 2 metre 16mm security chain and padlock.

I suspect that this will be way too much for a 3L bag...can anyone please confirm?

Thanks in advance.

Mike.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 11:59 AM

I have one & you will not get a chain that size in it, I don't think. Even if you could the weight would be far too much in my opinion. It would be ok for a disc lock, small tool kit etc, chain lube what have you.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 12:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas65 View Post
I have one & you will not get a chain that size in it, I don't think. Even if you could the weight would be far too much in my opinion. It would be ok for a disc lock, small tool kit etc, chain lube what have you.
Thanks for confirming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page