Anybody Else? - Page 2 - Triumph Bobber Forum
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old Today, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BstNBlk View Post
I live Just west of Edmonton Near Wabamun. I haven't seen any Bobber's but mine in the area
Cool!!

Hey BstnBlk, Welcome!, if I haven't already said it!

That makes 4 of us in this corner of the world, that I know of. Unless I've missed somebody. 5 if we count @Pasta , I suppose he's kind of an honorary Canadian .. And I think there is another Fella in Vancouver on here as well, But I'm not a hundred percent on that one..

You're the closest forum member to me so far I think, only 4 1/2 or 5 hours away depending on which route I take.

I know from talking with the guys at Echo, before they shut down, that there should be 5 or 6 Bobber's in or around the Edmonton area. I would have to guess one of them is likely you. Hard to say how spread out the rest are though!

I think I've seen one up here. But, it was just a glimpse of one that I saw going in the other direction, on a divided road no less. All I caught in any detail was what looked to be a suspended seat, and then it was obscured by traffic.

Good to know you exist! Maybe we'll run into one another some day. Stranger things have happened!

My Bike's Photographic History to Date
Yes I'm Proud of My Bike! Deal!
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old Today, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Black North View Post
Cool!!

Hey BstnBlk, Welcome!, if I haven't already said it!

That makes 4 of us in this corner of the world, that I know of. Unless I've missed somebody. 5 if we count @Pasta , I suppose he's kind of an honorary Canadian .. And I think there is another Fella in Vancouver on here as well, But I'm not a hundred percent on that one..

You're the closest forum member to me so far I think, only 4 1/2 or 5 hours away depending on which route I take.

I know from talking with the guys at Echo, before they shut down, that there should be 5 or 6 Bobber's in or around the Edmonton area. I would have to guess one of them is likely you. Hard to say how spread out the rest are though!

I think I've seen one up here. But, it was just a glimpse of one that I saw going in the other direction, on a divided road no less. All I caught in any detail was what looked to be a suspended seat, and then it was obscured by traffic.

Good to know you exist! Maybe we'll run into one another some day. Stranger things have happened!
Why thanks Great black north!!! mine is most definetley one of the bikes in the Edmonton area. My bike was one of the last bobbers sold when they were the dealer. I have seen a couple regular bonnevilles but no bobber's. We might eventually meet up one day for Sure!!!. I seen there a bike ride in Edmonton that is sponsored by Triumph here at the end of the month called Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page