Triumph Bobber LE Leather Jacket - Page 2 - Triumph Bobber Forum
 2Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsiniD View Post
Up for sale is one new, XL, Limited Edition Bobber jacket. Pics below and asking $275 shipped to continuous 48 states only but feel free to make a reasonable offer.
@GsiniD
Now i am taking a closer look at your jacket, i canīt see if the liner is removable.
Please post or PM me a link of your jacket (or where you bought it). I would like to take a closer look at a few things.
Thanks.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 03:30 PM Thread Starter

Garage
https://shop.triumphmotorcycles.com/...Riding_Jacket_

The dealer I bought it from looks to this listing.

Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival.
~W. Edwards Deming
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Hmmmm. I would have a very serious chat with the dealer/person you purchased it from.

Thatís my spec jacket on the link you sent and totally different from the one you have posted for sale. Yours and mine are completely different in many ways; from the logo on the front to the sleeve cut and the inner lining - all completely and very clearly different (and not in a good way, if you excuse my bluntness).
Even the logo on the rear (neck) of your jacket is crooked and a mismatch to the one I have. Take a look at mine:

As a moderator on the forum I am extremely cautious with my words, however my fellow members come first and I am not convinced the jacket your were sold is genuine. There are just too many blatant and obvious red flags.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisen77 View Post
Hmmmm. I would have a very serious chat with the dealer/person you purchased it from.

Thatís my spec jacket on the link you sent and totally different from the one you have posted for sale. Yours and mine are completely different in many ways; from the logo on the front to the sleeve cut and the inner lining - all completely and very clearly different (and not in a good way, if you excuse my bluntness).
Even the logo on the rear (neck) of your jacket is crooked and a mismatch to the one I have. Take a look at mine:

As a moderator on the forum I am extremely cautious with my words, however my fellow members come first and I am not convinced the jacket your were sold is genuine. There are just too many blatant and obvious red flags.
Ummmm....thats what i thought initially
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-11-2018, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisen77 View Post

Hence why I said $50...
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-12-2018, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Exclamation Non Geniune items

THIS THREAD HAS NOW BEEN CLOSED and i have made it STICKY to remind and show all members that not everything we see or that is sold on the forum may be a genuine item.

Please be aware of this and if anyone has any doubts or concerns PLEASE PM me or another moderator.
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page