So I finally got everything needed to remap the ECU and just finished up round 1 of the changes. Iím super stoked, itís a new bike!
In this round I derestricted the throttle so it doesnít cut out over 5,800rpm or so, I raise the rev limit to 7,250 and kept the throttle open all the way up, then I changed the throttle position to make it more aggressive at higher throttle positions. Itís so awesome!! Pulls hard all the way, doesnít even feel like it wants to give up, I canít wait to get my cam in and do some head work to up the compression and clean things up a bit.
Tomorrow Iím going to pull the O2 sensors and turn them off.
I still have the PCV running over the top so I didnít do anything to the AFR table, Iíll leave that alone until I get back to the dyno. I may just leave it on given how much easier it is to tune in real time as I make changes. Once Iím done done I may see if I can get it mapped over but Iím not so sure itís that simple.