Auxiliary power socket - Triumph Bobber Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By derchef62

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-25-2018, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

Auxiliary power socket

Dear people,

Today the sun was shining, anD I was able to
a) drive around a bit for the first time,... cool !
B) add one of these original swing bags from Triumph (BTW last time I felt THIS need on an arm with some extra turning points AND at the same time have max. Half of Diameter I was working on a Ds21 Hydraulique, some of you will know-recognise)
C) ... the auxiliary power socket,... I expected the attachment on the chassis to be under the saddle,... but not really knowing ==> i lifted the saddle on the rear, (didnít take it of completely, as Iíll need 2perfect hands for that which at the moment, I havenít ) donĎt laugh, I didnt find it..... to be honest Iíve never seen a bobber (live) with this OE socket, or ... it was f...good hidden (did they do that at Triumph?),.... just to help an old Dutchman out of trouble, can someone add a picture to the forum showing Ąwhere the **** this socket should be placed, ( I understood I can find the electric connection somewhere under the tank, guess I will find that, though,... any marking ?)

Thx in advance
Cu
Lťon

A) Tiger 800 Jet Black
B) Bobber black about 9.000 km ago
C) a backpack to be used with B) if you need a toothbrush AND a fresh t-shirt.
Btw WARNING!
Please try to avoid C) as itís going to break your back on the long run.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 02:40 AM

you can download the instructions here http://www.triumphinstructions.com/P...9820031-DE.pdf
well that's in German for any other fitting instructions just go to http://www.triumphinstructions.com/default.aspx put in the oem part no and then you'll get any instructions you want
ysoslo likes this.

2017 Bonneville Bobber in jet black
2013 Tiger 800 roadie in crystal white
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 09:24 AM Thread Starter

Auxilery Socket, the solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by derchef62 View Post
you can download the instructions here http://www.triumphinstructions.com/P...9820031-DE.pdf
well that's in German for any other fitting instructions just go to Triumph Instructions.com put in the oem part no and then you'll get any instructions you want
Thx, Great exactly what I needed....
Ofcourse I didn't know this website, would have been so easy to mention in the original piece of paper which WAS with the parts, (telling me all kinds of things I should not do, the standard warnings) though .... it might be there was a reference to this website and I didn't read it as I got sick of all these warnings.... I'm stŠrting too wonder...getting too old? :-)

Nochmals danke, werde ich auch fŁr andere Sachen benutzen :-)
cu
Lťon

A) Tiger 800 Jet Black
B) Bobber black about 9.000 km ago
C) a backpack to be used with B) if you need a toothbrush AND a fresh t-shirt.
Btw WARNING!
Please try to avoid C) as itís going to break your back on the long run.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page