Been a while
Iíve made a few additions since my last posting.
- Removed the catalytic converter. Improved the sound. Very pleased.
- Added Triumph leather saddle bags.
- Added a Dart Flyscreen.
- Added aftermarket 12v plug and play air horn for 139dB for unfocused drivers. Works like a champ at getting their attention.
- Triumph luggage rack Added today. A bit of a pain in the ass to put on but in the end Iím well satisfied with it. Very sturdy, just a wee bit smaller than Iíd prefer.
- A phone mount for the handle bars.
- A road toll transmitter so I donít have to stop at toll booths. Japanís highway system is littered with them. Best option EVER!
- Triumph heated grips. Awesome investment.
- A chrampbuster accessory that keeps your throttle hand happy by using the heel of your hand.
12v USB charging adapter for the phone.
Bought a license replicator kit but was unaware that the Triumph relocator kit cannot be installed if you have the pannier bags on the bike. So, gonna have to come up with something else.