TRIUMPH Statement Seat - Brown - Triumph Bobber Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By getor

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 09:30 AM Thread Starter

TRIUMPH Statement Seat - Brown

I received the brown leather seat!

I bought it through Jack Lilley, UK: Triumph Motorcycle Parts, Spares & Clothing / Triumph Motorcycles UK | Jack Lilley Triumph
Super service by Kath. Impeccable. Sent it all (a couple of t-shirts and the Triumph hoody) to Taipei and no issue what so ever. Order and 10 days later in my office!

I notice that some believe the leather seat could to be too hard. Let's say that depends on what you are used to. I am an ardent bicyclist so pic. #1 below is of my Brooks leather seat. Don't get harder than that. And my normal ride every other day is 50 - 80km and still my butt is OK. Practice makes perfect I guess

I think the cushioned though tight leather seat shall be just fine for the rides I will make. And it look super cool!
Made in Italy by the way.

(drag and drop and the pics flips around, but guess you get the idea anyway)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5320.jpeg
Views:	488
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	1585   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5321.jpeg
Views:	523
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	1593   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5322.jpeg
Views:	479
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	1601  
Zanetti likes this.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 12:10 PM

That's a beautiful seat and great workmanship.

Not sure how comfortable it is for the average rider if your butt has been forged into a derriere of steel over years of bicycling.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 10:38 PM

Statement seat

Nice seat! I have one as well. Unfortunately dropped a very small amount of gas on it and it took the color right out of the spots the gas hit. Had to have the entire seat dyed to cover the spots. No liquids allowed
Enjoy your ride!!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page