Bobbed the license plate bracket - Triumph Bobber Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mar-Vel

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-18-2018, 12:15 PM Thread Starter

Bobbed the license plate bracket

So with all this rain we are having on the east coast and not able to ride I finally got around to doing something with the tail tidy, my original plan was to install the short fender and multifunction lamp kit from Triumph , but I thought Id see what It might look like If I copped of the license plate bracket and just mount the plate on the right side of the bike , I kinda like the stock tail light imo Its just that the turn signals stick out way to far ( and no you can not cut them down ) so If I can get used to the turn signals I just might go with It . Definitely gonna do something about the front turn signals though , oh yeah I also installed a Monza gas cap that I do like .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_img_1356.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	213.0 KB
ID:	23578   Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_img_1357.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	189.3 KB
ID:	23586  
ysoslo likes this.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-18-2018, 09:15 PM

Garage
Nice work but IMO the plate mounted on the side like that just upsets the simetry of the bike. But that's my opinion, it's your bike and what matters is what YOU like.

2018 Triumph Bobber with Triumph brown quilted seat, BC Sleeper Pros, Booster Plug, leather fork bag
2009 BMW R1200GS Adventure
2006 Harley Roadking
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar-Vel View Post
So with all this rain we are having on the east coast and not able to ride I finally got around to doing something with the tail tidy, my original plan was to install the short fender and multifunction lamp kit from Triumph , but I thought Id see what It might look like If I copped of the license plate bracket and just mount the plate on the right side of the bike , I kinda like the stock tail light imo Its just that the turn signals stick out way to far ( and no you can not cut them down ) so If I can get used to the turn signals I just might go with It . Definitely gonna do something about the front turn signals though , oh yeah I also installed a Monza gas cap that I do like .
Where in Va you @?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-2018, 06:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by muensterDeath View Post
Where in Va you @?

Richmond .

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page