Hello my Bobber People - Triumph Bobber Forum
 3Likes
  • 3 Post By Heyzeus

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2017, 08:43 PM Thread Starter

Hello my Bobber People

So the Bobber was the last bike I wanted. I thought the bike was interesting but just would not work for me. I went to my local dealer to test a t120 and a Street twin. They only had a Thruxton and a Bobber to ride. They did let me sample around the block a Street twin. I rode the twin and thought not bad. Then I rode the Bobber. It did not expect to like it. I was more curious with the engine. Well I was wrong. The bike is fantastic. Great fit and finish. Sounds glorious & is very comfortable. I was still set against it due to the minuscule tank. I went home and thought about that **** bike all week. I found with a 1.5 liter bottle I could extend my range 20 to 30 miles. So I talked myself into it. Many of my friends encouraged me as well. So here is Scarlet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1616_1501630989510.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	5545  
djdannygunz, Louie and SineApps like this.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 09:06 AM

Garage
Great stuff, welcome aboard!

First off, are they the official Triumph panniers?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raff View Post
Great stuff, welcome aboard!

First off, are they the official Triumph panniers?
Yes those are official Triumph panniers. Looks like he has one of the first new colors as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyzeus View Post
So the Bobber was the last bike I wanted. I thought the bike was interesting but just would not work for me. I went to my local dealer to test a t120 and a Street twin. They only had a Thruxton and a Bobber to ride. They did let me sample around the block a Street twin. I rode the twin and thought not bad. Then I rode the Bobber. It did not expect to like it. I was more curious with the engine. Well I was wrong. The bike is fantastic. Great fit and finish. Sounds glorious & is very comfortable. I was still set against it due to the minuscule tank. I went home and thought about that **** bike all week. I found with a 1.5 liter bottle I could extend my range 20 to 30 miles. So I talked myself into it. Many of my friends encouraged me as well. So here is Scarlet.
Congrats and nice decision!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page