LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2017, 02:11 AM Thread Starter

Hello from Oslo

Awaiting my Bobber in May, Morello Red!
Administrator and MikeMAC like this.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2017, 08:14 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Welcome to the forum! Hope you don't have to wait to long, but any waiting is well worth it. Did you test ride one at all or will this be a full on new thing?
I ordered mine back in Dec so bought it sight unseen, and have zero regrets.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2017, 09:07 AM Thread Starter

Not tested

I bought it based on the showroom experience. It was snow and ice outside. But the dealer had 20 on order and I was no. 11 and with 5 others discussing so though I'd better secure this now not having to wait until next year.
I am an old Harley (Dyna Convertible) rider so was a bit worried it was a little too small with my 186cm. But really not bad. With adjusted seat it did not look tiny. Of course it it smaller than the Dyna but it has a configuration that even with my frame it becomes 'natural'. This was also assured by my son that has built his real Harley bobber in Los Angeles - that this looks 'cool'. Easy decision then
Of course, I have scanned the net over the last 6 months for all news, tests and videos. They all support my decision. I am confident that this will be good for me.
Of course, modifications are already planned, try to bob it down even more of which the direction signals are changed for tight and discrete ones; the smaller mudguards front and back; side mounted license plate holder. I am considering the US V&H pipes.... but think that the originals look so nice and the sound seems good enough from the videos. Got the leather seat in brown, the small swing arm bag. Liked the Ural (se other thread here) rack so are contemplating that but likely won't fit the short mudguard.
Anyway, this is going to be exciting and fun. I learned to ride on the Bonneville back in the late 60-ies so will be fun to get 'home' again
Administrator likes this.

Last edited by getor; 04-13-2017 at 09:09 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2017, 10:26 AM

Welcome! When you see the motorcycle in person you will know you made the right decision.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page