• 1 Post By eisen77
  • 1 Post By muensterDeath
  • 1 Post By Hassc

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-29-2017, 10:11 PM Thread Starter

Garage
New Bobber owner

Hi from Ringgold, GA USA!

Just bought my Bobber last week. Traded my BMW S1000R for it as I had decided that the retro style was more me than the racer style bike. Really enjoying it so far! Glad to see a forum already set up on this new Triumph and look forward to seeing how things are going with everyone's bike.

Ken
Administrator and Hassc like this.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 02:42 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMotoBobber View Post

Just bought my Bobber last week. Traded my BMW S1000R for it as I had decided that the retro style was more me than the racer style bike. Really enjoying it so far! Glad to see a forum already set up on this new Triumph and look forward to seeing how things are going with everyone's bike.

Ken
Welcome to the forum.
I like the vintage style pic you posted of your Bobber!!
GeorgiaMotoBobber likes this.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:

Ken
Welcome, Ken. Weather down in GA prob shaping up nicely for riding!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 01:49 PM

Welcome to the forum! I'm on the same boat, fun as racing bikes are they just aren't doing my back any favors and it does get tiring.

Any plans in store for your Bobber?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 04:03 PM

Welcome to the forums

That's a drastic change in bikes! Glad to hear you're enjoying it. How many miles on it so far?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 09:28 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thanks eisen77, I thought that pic really captured the vintage spirit of the bike. I've gotten a little over 100 miles on it already (which is really good for me). Right now the plans on updates to it include swapping out the saddle and grips and possibly putting in an X Pipe to eliminate the cat converter and let it breathe better. I'm actually enjoying this bike more than any other new one I've bought. It actually makes you want to go riding!

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2017, 08:01 AM

Quote:

Ken
Glad you're enjoying the bike. It is pretty amazing. S1000R to Bobber is even more of a swap than my Street Triple RX to Bobber jump. Then again, the Bobber is plenty fast enough and handles far better than it has any right to. The scenery is great where I live and the car drivers are lunatics, so plenty of reason to make the switch.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page