Hi all plymouth uk - Triumph Bobber Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 05:46 AM Thread Starter

Hi all plymouth uk

Just saying hello as I have just found this specific forum, I`m loving the bike, had it 2 weeks and trying to dodge the worst of the rain to get the 500 miles done and get it serviced. Cannot wait for summer!!!
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 06:09 AM

Garage
Welcome aboard!

Riding Free
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 12:16 PM

How far are you into the break in mileage? Luckily, you're living in a warmer climate than I am so even on cloudy days you can still take the Bobber out for a ride.

What were you riding before?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 12:50 PM

Welcome

What color did you opt for ?!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 03:08 PM

Congrats on the Bobber.
Were you considering any other bikes or just went right for the Bobber?

Keep us posted on whatever modifications and/or accessories you end up adding.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-24-2017, 05:43 AM Thread Starter

Hi All
i went for the green in the end, as it was a cancelled order and available quickly, very pleased with the colour. i sold my Panigale 1299 ready to change bikes after i fell in love with the bobber. I knew i needed something more comfortable....and slower! One of two things was gonna happen if I kept the Ducati LOL.

I`ve only managed 230 miles so far, but tomorrow looks good, so I am hoping to bang on the rest of the miles ready for it`s service the weekend after.

I have changed to the side number plate hanger, and dropped the mirrors to underneath the bars, that`s all i wanted to do initially, the sound is incredible, especially when you roll off the throttle from mid to high revs and it pops and crackles, so no need for new pipes or a decat too soon.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-24-2017, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the club!
I will also have my first service done next weekend.

Panigale is a stunning bike, but i understand your desire for something a little less nutty

I still have not seen a Green Bobber in the flesh - but it looks lovely in the pics i´ve seen.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-24-2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzbob View Post
Hi All
i went for the green in the end, as it was a cancelled order and available quickly, very pleased with the colour. i sold my Panigale 1299 ready to change bikes after i fell in love with the bobber. I knew i needed something more comfortable....and slower! One of two things was gonna happen if I kept the Ducati LOL.

I`ve only managed 230 miles so far, but tomorrow looks good, so I am hoping to bang on the rest of the miles ready for it`s service the weekend after.

I have changed to the side number plate hanger, and dropped the mirrors to underneath the bars, that`s all i wanted to do initially, the sound is incredible, especially when you roll off the throttle from mid to high revs and it pops and crackles, so no need for new pipes or a decat too soon.
Stoked to hear that you're enjoying the bike the way it is and don't feel like immediate change in anything is necessary. Probably excited for after that break-in so you can really crank her back

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page