Triumph Bobber Forum banner

Bobber from Chiangmai,Thailand

7K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  Bashimoto 
#1 ·
#11 ·
It would be cool if we could get some light assembly that goes on the back of the seat right where the Triumph badge is. The way i see it, any little detail like that will really improve on the bobber. Something that will make this a true gem.
Hi frank,

this video has been posted in numerous other threads, but maybe you haven't seen it yet... They produced something like that already...

Unfortunately this would never be allowed here in germany, but maybe your country doesn't have such strict laws. I guess you can get in touch with the custom shop, that produced this tail light - they are called PI's customs and are based in India https://www.facebook.com/picustommotorcycles/

Please let us know, if you are successful in buying this setup and implementing this yourself - I mean, if you plan to get it at all, that is...

Cheers!

#13 ·
I wonder if this is legal here in Australia... here we can't even hang the plate on the side of the motorcycle. What makes it a bit hard to have a nice clean look like komgeed.mahayotp's ride.
I am yet to find a long enough bracket (that looks good) to make the plate flush with the rear tire. Any suggestions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.