Summer is on the way... - Triumph Bobber Forum
 6Likes
  • 4 Post By Trident
  • 2 Post By Bobber-Bomb

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 10:12 AM Thread Starter

Summer is on the way...

And we're already getting very busy with Bobber pipes - in fact March this year was our second busiest ever and almost all were Bobber and Speedmaster pipes. We're really trying to up gear this year and keep stocks high as these are now our most popular pipe - not surprising as its also my favourite bike

So please keep those orders coming in and order early for summer - and if you have any suggestions for us we're here to help - we really want to be the go to place for Bobbers so we'll do whatever we can to help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Black Frontal.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	230.5 KB
ID:	32237   Click image for larger version

Name:	Brushed Close Three Quarter.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	32239   Click image for larger version

Name:	33863928_10156415946648874_4927696457797992448_n.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	161.4 KB
ID:	32241  
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 10:45 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
if you have any suggestions for us we're here to help - we really want to be the go to place for Bobbers so we'll do whatever we can to help.
For those wanting that full stealth/sleeper look is there a way of attaching the stock heal plates to your exhausts?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 10:54 AM Thread Starter

Not currently as they bolt on and that would leave an ugly threaded boss showing for those that don't want the guards but if you wanted a set like that we could do them as a one off for you to order. Its only a matter of welding a threaded boss in place to accept the allen bolt that holds them on
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 11:22 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Not currently as they bolt on and that would leave an ugly threaded boss showing for those that don't want the guards but if you wanted a set like that we could do them as a one off for you to order. Its only a matter of welding a threaded boss in place to accept the allen bolt that holds them on
Thanks for the speedy reply that's very tempting. I haven't yet made up my mind on which slip-on pipe to go for, I'm still agonising over the decision but I think yours has just gone to the top of my list.
ysoslo and DanFromVegas like this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page