Franks testicles! - Triumph Bobber Forum
 5Likes
  • 5 Post By Chico

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

Franks testicles!

This story should give the proper praise and credit for this painful, but understandable story as told by a loving wife...

The pastor asks if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for an answered prayer. Suzie stands and walks to the podium.

She says, "I have some praise. Two months ago, my husband, Frank, had a terrible bicycle accident and his scrotum was completely crushed.
The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him."

Muffled gasps erupt from the men in the congregation as they imagine the pain that Frank must have endured.

"Frank was unable to hold me or the children," she continues. "Every move caused him terrible pain. We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation,
and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants
 of Frank's scrotum. They wrapped wire around it to hold it, held in place with metal staples."

Again, the men in the congregation cringe and squirm uncomfortably as they imagine the horrible surgery performed on Frank.

"Now," she announces in a quivering voice, "thank the Lord, Frank is home and the doctors say that with time,
his scrotum should recover completely."

All the men sigh with relief. The pastor rises and tentatively asks if anyone else has something to say.

A man stands and walks unsteadily to the podium. He says, "I'm Frank." The entire congregation holds its breath.

"I need to tell my wife that the word is sternum."

Chico

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page