Triumph Bobber Forum banner

She's Dead :-(

7K views 21 replies 22 participants last post by  catchoreno 
#1 ·
This is what happens when a 16 year old pulls right in front of you. Not 100 feet, not even 50ft, but seriously right in front of you. So off to get another Bobber in a few weeks

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
:surprise:
:crying::crying::crying:

#6 ·
First thing - I hope you came away completely unscathed.
Thats an awful thing to happen to anyone - and i imagine the girl is quite shaken up too (despite it being 100% her fault).
As sad as it is to see your Bobber like that - it IS replaceable.

Obviously i understand these things happen, but I hope never to see another post of this nature on our forum.

#16 ·
As all of the others have said, your well-being is the most important thing. What a horrible first post! Hopefully you walked away alright. It'll be interesting to see if they total your bike out, or repair it. Might a Bobber Black be in your future, if they total it out, or would you replace it with the bike you had?

#17 ·
Feck!

Well i hope you and your crown jewels are ok from looking at that, but the damage to the front end is a **** of an eye-opener

#19 ·
Great !

You can buy a new one again!
Ok , never the cheapest nor the most healthy way to change the colour of your bike, but at least I guess your way would be the only Methode to explain to my wife.
Cu
Léon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.