Triumph Bobber Forum banner

Share Pictures Of Your Previous/Current Bikes

50K views 218 replies 102 participants last post by  Bo7a 
#1 ·
Share pictures of all your previous/current bikes

#43 ·
I love my Kwaks. They are too good to sell. When I bought the Bobber I couldn't bring myself to sell the 12....... so I didn't. This is the first Triumph and I must admit I'm pretty smitten with it. Looks like if I buy another bike then I'll have to find room for 3. Better start being really nice to wifey!

Attachments

#47 ·
Past bikes were a harley fxdls , and a thruxton 900. Current bikes are a bobber and thruxton R. My harley with 2grand in performance work was put to shame by the thruxton R out of the box. Needless to say I’m a huge fan of Triumph in harley country

Attachments

#54 ·
My bike list comprises:
Suzuki AP50 1976
Suzuki TS125 1977
Suzuki GS 550E 1978
Suzuki GS850GT & Suzuki SP400 trail bike 1979
Triumph 955i Speed Triple 1999
Yamaha MT07 2016
Triumph Bobber 2017
All bikes purchased brand new and my Bobber has a tough act to follow in my Suzuki GS850 which was absolutely bullet proof. A most brilliant bike.

Attachments

#55 ·
My first bike, 04 Thruxton and one of the first with the Fleda styled FEK. Should have patented that thing. Just didn’t think the demand would be that big.

Then I sold that cuz none of my friends were riding anymore but missed the ride so got this for a steal.

Welp only had a few pics of it, must’ve deleted it when I sold it was just an old ‘85 Honda 250. Having that for a month made me realize I needed a real bike.

And thus the bobber. Not a great pic but most recent.

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC

#60 ·
Had loads over the years but often camera shy so just a few here.

Attachments