Why I HATE the Triumph Bonneville Bobber - Page 3 - Triumph Bobber Forum
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 07:50 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBBYP View Post
I will have to measure the plate and get back to you!
Thank you!

If the width is the same I dont care if the plate hangs lower. If the widht is too small I can't use this bracket.
My plate is aproximately 22 x 15,5 cm which is 8,66" x 6.1" inches.

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 08:08 AM

Funny!

The guy is funny! He rants and raves but at the end... this testosteron driven Harley dude... winks and is Ok with it, the Bobber.
I saw this a few weeks back. He is hilarious, shared it with family and friends that found it hilarious too. And he points to stuff that actually is correct. The Bobber has a hipster ring to it. The marketing videos ar sooo Hipster.
I really wish they never called it the Bobber. It is lame. Bobber is a type of bikes, not a brand. Sorry. As someone in another thread here I want to peel off that logo, but obviously it is embedded into the metal. I'll find a way around that.
Never mind that. He huffs and puffs while I will ride my Bonneville (Bobber) with a huge grin on my face
Anders Kanten and DevilDog like this.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 05:13 PM

Garage
He has a lot of humor and I do agree on a lot of point like who the **** puts a bike in the second floor?
Ahahaha!

And the name is stupid. But, they do something right judging by the sales numbers. Also "the bobber" probably does great for organic google searches and steals a lot from HD for example.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Kanten View Post
Thank you!

If the width is the same I dont care if the plate hangs lower. If the widht is too small I can't use this bracket.
My plate is aproximately 22 x 15,5 cm which is 8,66" x 6.1" inches.
The US plate is 7" wide.
Anders Kanten likes this.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 08:12 PM

Garage
Fact is you could call it your momma and it would still be a cool bike. I'll let this hilarious madman ride mine and see what his reaction is. Too funny!
Anders Kanten likes this.
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Ha! So true. Yo Momma Bonneville.
Big Bobber likes this.
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getor View Post
The guy is funny! He rants and raves but at the end... this testosteron driven Harley dude... winks and is Ok with it, the Bobber.
I saw this a few weeks back. He is hilarious, shared it with family and friends that found it hilarious too. And he points to stuff that actually is correct. The Bobber has a hipster ring to it. The marketing videos ar sooo Hipster.
I really wish they never called it the Bobber. It is lame. Bobber is a type of bikes, not a brand. Sorry. As someone in another thread here I want to peel off that logo, but obviously it is embedded into the metal. I'll find a way around that.
Never mind that. He huffs and puffs while I will ride my Bonneville (Bobber) with a huge grin on my face
I'm normally late to the party, hence just now watching the ranting & ravings of this, and came to the same conclusion: it's a spoof on the Bobber and because it's a spoof, I found it hilarious. Even if it wasn't a spoof by intending to make fun of something that brings me joy, life is too short to take all things that seriously. I enjoy my Bobber is all that matters.
Forjox likes this.

Most men that do thrive in the world do forget to take pleasure during the time they're getting their estate, but reserve that til they have got one, and then it is too late to enjoy it. Samuel Pepys

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page