Triumph Bobber Forum banner

And then there was one .

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Bobberwood 
#1 ·
So I'm down to just one bike :-( ...a friend of mine made me an offer I couldn't refuse on my BMW R9T , :surprise: so that just leaves the BB which by the way Is a keeper . Iv always had more that one bike nice to have a back up .

The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 has peaked my interest , I could be wrong but I don't think that's out until February next year and no prices yet . But I keep going back to the Kawasaki Z900RS cafe , great looking bike I love the fering at the front and the Lime color , dealership docent do test rides which Is kinda strange . But In the meantime Im scouting around for an old CB750 ( or equivalent ) for a winter project something I can chop up and cafe out ... The search goes on .

#2 ·
Hi Mar-Vel,

I'm just thrilled you kept the Bobber..:grin2:

I wish I could afford more than one bike but to be honest I like just having one to focus all my love and attention on.

In my youth I would always have a summer and winter bike and at times had as many as seven. But these days I can just afford one, so welcome the the 'one bike club'...:surprise:

No critique of those of you who have many bike, gosh if I had the spare funds I would have a whole garage full.

Cheerio,

Roy

#11 ·
So I'm down to just one bike :-( ...a friend of mine made me an offer I couldn't refuse on my BMW R9T , :surprise: so that just leaves the BB which by the way Is a keeper . Iv always had more that one bike nice to have a back up .

The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 has peaked my interest , I could be wrong but I don't think that's out until February next year and no prices yet . But I keep going back to the Kawasaki Z900RS cafe , great looking bike I love the fering at the front and the Lime color , dealership docent do test rides which Is kinda strange . But In the meantime Im scouting around for an old CB750 ( or equivalent ) for a winter project something I can chop up and cafe out ... The search goes on .
I love that kwaka too. It's like the old zephyr cyclone with a fairing.. I'd take that all day over the Scrambler. More so if you keeping the bobber to

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.