• 3 Post By Roy
  • 1 Post By lordblobo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
Roy

Garage
Patience....grrrrrrr

Hello Lads & Lasses,

It's been some weeks since I picked up my new Bobber Black. I have been waiting patiently as quite a number of parts had not arrived so were unable to be fitted. Also it came with the wrong mug-guards (fenders if your American) and side panels fitted so new replacement once had to be ordered.

So as I'm an hour and a half away from my dealer I have been keeping my milage low so as to co-ordinate this with the first service.

I just heard the other day that 'all' parts are in and was due to drop it off this morning, however my wife's travel plans have changes and she left last night for a long weekend (taking the Jeep so unable to give me a lift) so another delay. It looks like Tuesday I will be dropping the bike off now.

I think I'm pretty patience but darn it....

Sorry for the rant chaps.

Well at least I'm planning a fat steak and a bottle of red tonight as a distraction.

Cheerio,

Roy

Last edited by Roy; 07-13-2018 at 05:14 PM.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 05:40 PM

I feel with you, brother... I drove my Bobber for a good week, took it to first service, and afterwards jacked it up and partially took it apart for some modifications.
Package had been stuck for three days and I've caught a really nasty cold, so no riding (but I did finish my mods). Slightly feeling better now, but about to leave for a two week business trip to Asia.

Of course I'd like to test out my modifications, but on the other hand don't want to risk getting even more sick before flying out... so yes, I do feel with you...

Tom
Roy likes this.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
Roy

Garage
Thanks for that Tom,

Have a safe and enjoyable trip mate. Lots to look forward to on your return.

I suspect when I'm half way down that bottle of win my annoyance will be but a memory. Thrilled to my wife though as she is doing somethings she loves.

Now on to some prep for dinner with my sous chef Lilli (my little dog).

Cheerio,

Roy

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page