Triumph Bobber Forum banner

New speedo options on the way..

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  majstevetrevor 
#1 ·
Picking up on the note below by @wyssse, looks like we may have two new and very interesting speedo options on the way. The Wunderkind integrated speedo/headlight and also a new Motogadget at Bikebrothers. Pics of each below. The pics are taken from their respective websites, though as far as I can tell neither is listed for sale yet. Personally, I've been waiting for something like this -- think I prefer the Wunderkind integrated headlight, but we'll see.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
It looks like that little box gives the ability to change quite a few things such as permanently turning off ABS and traction control, as well as allowing the use of other speedos. The confusing part for me is that the dropdown to select the model of motorcycle shows "Bobber 1200 - Not Available," but in the description below the pic it says "Currently only Bobber available!" Odd...

I also noticed they sell a girder fork conversion for 2,990 euros. I'm not a fan of the way the girder forks look, but I'm curious about the wheels in the pic (below). It's obviously a Bobber Black, so they wouldn't work with my bike, but I like the way they have a bit of a spoked look to them despite being a solid wheel.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.