Dead horn - Triumph Bobber Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Great Black North

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Dead horn

Notice today the horn quit. Not a fuse also no loosen wires at the horn. Look at it and I see the fan wiring in the same area. Running the bike checking the horn the fan never came on. Are the fan and horn on the same circuit
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 09:45 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern bobber View Post
Notice today the horn quit. Not a fuse also no loosen wires at the horn. Look at it and I see the fan wiring in the same area. Running the bike checking the horn the fan never came on. Are the fan and horn on the same circuit
I don't think so, I just took a quick look at the wiring diagram. They don't appear to share any common circuits, Horn, heated grips, mode and most of the other switches, both front signal lights, the Oxygen sensors, and a few other things share a common ground. Power comes from the yellow wire going to the headlight plug, which also powers the cruise switch if you have that, Brake light and brake light switch and the license plate light.

I think I posted the wiring diagrams a few months ago, if you want to have a look yourself. Maybe under the electrical heading?,, I don't remember now, .
eisen77 likes this.

My Bike's Photographic History to Date
Yes I'm Proud of My Bike! Deal!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page