• 1 Post By Triumphrider
  • 1 Post By ysoslo
  • 1 Post By Roy

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 11:26 PM Thread Starter
Roy

Garage
Smile Bobber Birthday - One Year Old

Today exactly one year ago (18th June 2018) I picked up my brand new Bobber Black, so 'Charlotte' is one year old today.

It's been a wonderful year and despite almost six months of that time my Triumph was totally snow bound up in the Rockies of Colorado, however I still managed to cover a respectable 5,700 miles riding. To celebrate I took my Wife Deborah out to dinner, after all she has been unwavering in her support, not just in buying my Bobber but in all the time I have spent away from home while out riding. Along with my mother in law, Deborah surprised me with a birthday cake, photo attached of our Lilli looking longingly for her slice!

Over the year I have made numerous modifications and I'm not done yet. So I thought it would be fun to share two image; one taken on the ride home one year ago and one taken this evening, one year later.

It really has been an amazing year and not least of which is in finding this great forum and all the friends I've made here who not only are willing to generously share their passion but offer tech help and all kinds of support and encouragement. Here's to the next year…!

Cheerio,

Roy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	18th June 2018.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	34565   Click image for larger version

Name:	18th June 2019.png
Views:	55
Size:	923.4 KB
ID:	34567   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lilli.png
Views:	61
Size:	915.4 KB
ID:	34569   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 8.26.17 PM.png
Views:	65
Size:	775.4 KB
ID:	34571  
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 04:25 AM

Garage
Happy Birthday, Charlotte. Looking even better than the first day (you too, Roy). And to your point, Roy, a lot of us owe so many of those riding days to our significant others. Especially if you’re riding a Bobber, they’re being left behind. Even our doggos. Ride on!
Roy likes this.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 06:08 AM

Roy, your passion, enthusiasm and forum support is commendable. Wishing you many wonderful years with your bobber.
Roy likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 09:14 AM

Garage
Amazing how far she's come! Love the setting of the last pic of all 3 of you. Where is it?
Roy likes this.

Each one matters.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Roy

Garage
Thanks for all your comments Chaps,

It's been an amazing year for sure. I love every day I get to ride my Bobber and hoping one day we can afford a second back with a back seat so I can take the lady out. I've tried to convince here that another Bobber (or Speedmaster) with a sidecar would be cool as we could take out little dog out too but she's not so keen..

The location is a wonderful little spot at Watson Lake just a few miles outside town here. The light was fading quick, so the quality of the image was not so good. We had a lot of fun yesterday though, a celebration of Charlotte and of life, doesn't get much better..

Looking forward to the next year and I'm already working on some important mods, so off to a good start..

Cheerio,

Roy
ysoslo likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page