Winds of Winter - Triumph Bobber Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bobber-Bomb
  • 1 Post By GPz

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 08:43 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Winds of Winter

I don't know if it's just me but it seems waiting for Motone to release a plug 'n' play rear light for the Bobber has been a bit like waiting for George R R Martin to write the next Game of Thrones book. It's been promised for ages but there's still no sign of it. So to paraphrase the cry from numerous GOT fans...Motone finish the dam light!

But on the upside in the meantime it looks like there are a few more bits on the way, brass chain adjusters and leather battery straps anyone?

GPz likes this.
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 09:42 AM
GPz

You're right -- their drawn out tease has been frustrating for those if us looking for a better solution. But better for them to get it right than to ship out products fraught with problems like they did with many of their Monza Caps.

NPD doesn't always go smoothly and sometimes there are tooling issues that take time to properly resolve.

-GPz
Bobber-Bomb likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page