Clutch Drag? - Triumph Bobber Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 02:52 AM Thread Starter

Clutch Drag?

Took my Bobber out for a run yesterday. As you might imagine we haven't been out for a while together although probably only a month.

The bike wasn't too eager to start. Turned over well but didn't fire. Once it did fire up I rode down to the gas station with the 'distance to empty' showing dashes only

Two or three times, after ticking over at the lights, pulled the clutch lever in and then as soon as I engaged first gear the bike wanted to stall. A quick blip of the throttle and we were away.

One of those things that I wasn't sure it happened until the third event.

Maybe the clutch needs using a bit more, I'll let you know.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page