Bunch of OEM parts... - Triumph Bobber Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Triumphrider
  • 1 Post By rathead

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 01:37 PM Thread Starter

Bunch of OEM parts...

I'm curious if it would be worth taking photos and posting all my parts? I'm not talking about a few parts... I'm talking about basically an entire Bobber worth of parts.

This isn't a FS thread, just trying to figure out if it is worthwhile or if Ebay is best bet?

Before I hit the 250 mile mark on the ODO, I took off the OEM wheels and tires, OEM shock, a new Corbin seat, all OEM signals, OEM rear fender, OEM cat, etc.

Has anyone had any luck selling things like that on here, or is it more aftermarket only (in which case only the Corbin seat and side mounted license plate might be worthwhile.

Current Inventory: 2018 Triumph Bobber Black, 2017 Honda Grom, 2002 GSXR-750 Track Bike (not street legal).

Past Inventory:
2013 Triumph Speed Triple R, farkled out.
2017 Ducati 1299 Panigale S, farkled out (RIP...lady pulled out in front of me, totaled).
2014 BMW F800 ST, of course farkled out.
2004 Honda R6, stock!.
2016 Honda Grom, bar end mirrors, handle bars, flush mounted signals.
2017 BMW R-nine T, stock!
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 01:57 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rathead View Post
I'm curious if it would be worth taking photos and posting all my parts? I'm not talking about a few parts... I'm talking about basically an entire Bobber worth of parts.

This isn't a FS thread, just trying to figure out if it is worthwhile or if Ebay is best bet?

Before I hit the 250 mile mark on the ODO, I took off the OEM wheels and tires, OEM shock, a new Corbin seat, all OEM signals, OEM rear fender, OEM cat, etc.

Has anyone had any luck selling things like that on here, or is it more aftermarket only (in which case only the Corbin seat and side mounted license plate might be worthwhile.
I may be interested in the Corbin seat? Pics? Price?

Riding Free
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 03:08 PM

I have a few bobber things on ebay right now... of all the things I have sold on ebay... bobber parts gets the least amount of views. Like about 0-3 views. I'm afraid the market is too tiny.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 06:17 PM

Now I’m interested in how your bike currently looks... Have you posted pics?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 06:20 PM

Rathead, you may want to reach out to this gentleman, I beleive he may even be local to you

https://www.triumphbobberforum.com/f...ct-bobber.html
ysoslo likes this.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 12:11 PM Thread Starter

I have a 2018 Bobber Black, so I won't be able to help that one guy whose bike was damaged.

I'll make an official FS thread this weekend.

Regarding the Corbin seat; it is the exact seat used on their website. I'm not talking the same specifications... I mean the EXACT one pictured. I called them and said I wanted THAT seat in the photo, not one made like it, not a replica, THAT same seat. The guy put me on hold, went to go get the seat, came back on the line and said he was holding it in his hands. I received the seat 2 days later via UPS. lol
ysoslo likes this.

Current Inventory: 2018 Triumph Bobber Black, 2017 Honda Grom, 2002 GSXR-750 Track Bike (not street legal).

Past Inventory:
2013 Triumph Speed Triple R, farkled out.
2017 Ducati 1299 Panigale S, farkled out (RIP...lady pulled out in front of me, totaled).
2014 BMW F800 ST, of course farkled out.
2004 Honda R6, stock!.
2016 Honda Grom, bar end mirrors, handle bars, flush mounted signals.
2017 BMW R-nine T, stock!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathead View Post

I'd be interested in your stock front indicators! My right front just up and quit on me today

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page