Last January 13 I had a traffic accident with my BB. A van hit me and fled.
The result was a broken elbow and wrist, and leg bruises.
Of the material damages were the jacket, the gloves, the helmet (and thanks to that it was well protected) and of course the motorcycle.
I already have the BB repaired and at home ... the invoice has been 3070€.... It has been repaired in an official workshop and only estetic damage has been.
- The driver who fled is a son of a b*****
- It is VERY VERY IMPORTANT to have a good helmet and clothes to drive safely
- Luckily I'm already recovered
- The parts of this motorcycle are very expensive in official workshop
- The engine dresser bars are VERY VERY IMPORTANT.... thanks to them the bike did not suffer more damage.
- This weekend I will drive my BB ... a month and a half without driving is much