YouTube triumph bobber content - Triumph Bobber Forum
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2019, 05:42 PM Thread Starter

Garage
YouTube triumph bobber content

Hi guys, hope everyone had a great new year! After getting my new bobber black I have decided to start doing some YouTube videos to review the bobber, and gear etc. I have also been in contact with motone to see if they would like me to review some of their products which they seemed keen once my Channel was up and going. Might even be able to negotiate some multi purchase discounts for us on this forum. It would be great if you guys can jump on board and give my channel a follow and we can all bring our love of the bobber to a bigger audience. My YouTube name is “massondave” and would be great if you could all subscribe and give me some support.
All the best guys
Dave
Forjox likes this.
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2019, 06:40 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by massondave View Post
Hi guys, hope everyone had a great new year! After getting my new bobber black I have decided to start doing some YouTube videos to review the bobber, and gear etc. I have also been in contact with motone to see if they would like me to review some of their products which they seemed keen once my Channel was up and going. Might even be able to negotiate some multi purchase discounts for us on this forum. It would be great if you guys can jump on board and give my channel a follow and we can all bring our love of the bobber to a bigger audience. My YouTube name is ďmassondaveĒ and would be great if you could all subscribe and give me some support.
All the best guys
Dave
I dare say Stuart Fillingham has already cornered both the dedicated Bobber YouTube market as well as being very well in with Sam at Motone. In fact Sam sends all of his prototypes out to Stuart in order for him to review before they hit the market.

Whilst Iím up for viewing all things Bobber... you really do have your work cut out for you here!
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2019, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Cheers for that. I’m sure there’s always room for other opinions apart from Stuart fillinghams, it’s worth a try anyway, talking and sharing about something you get enjoyment out of can’t be a bad thing, I’m sure there are many people out there interested in another perspective on the bobber/ it’s mods and gear etc. Can only give it a try anyway.
ysoslo, tug, Mike J Commo and 1 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2019, 09:01 PM

Garage
Quote:
Cheers for that. Iím sure thereís always room for other opinions apart from Stuart fillinghams, itís worth a try anyway, talking and sharing about something you get enjoyment out of canít be a bad thing, Iím sure there are many people out there interested in another perspective on the bobber/ itís mods and gear etc. Can only give it a try anyway.
Like I said... Iím well up for watching all things Bobber so would welcome decent additional content
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-02-2019, 11:19 AM

I watch Stuart Fillingham videos on youtube , some are good others are boring I mean I don't really care about clearing out the garage and putting storage units In , I subed to his channel to watch all things Triumph sometimes you might get a blimps of his BB . So massondave you go for It mate the more the merrier , and GL with It .
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-02-2019, 12:13 PM

Garage
The Missenden Flyer did a few good reviews of Triumphs on YouTube....

Larry

Essex UK

2018 Bonnie Speedmaster Jet Black with Highway pack (less bags) and rider footboards
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-02-2019, 01:50 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thanks mate, I appreciate it! I think Stuart fillingham has about 7k subs and I have and 26 🤣 so baby steps for my channel! The bobber black is my first ever bike so will be good to share my opinions on it for a first bike. Hopefully I can get some of you guys to sub to me, if not it was worth asking. If there’s any content anyone would like to see it will give me some good ideas of what to make my first few videos on. I have just received my new bobbins and paddock stand so I think that’s where I’m going to start.
Mike J Commo and Mar-Vel like this.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Cheers for that. Iím sure thereís always room for other opinions apart from Stuart fillinghams, itís worth a try anyway, talking and sharing about something you get enjoyment out of canít be a bad thing, Iím sure there are many people out there interested in another perspective on the bobber/ itís mods and gear etc. Can only give it a try anyway.

Go for it. I watch Fillinghams videos sometimes but find them way too wordy and long with not much pertinent content for the video length. Short and sweet is what I look for in a review.

Good luck and I'll watch,

Stu (not Fillingham)

2018 Bobber in Morello Red
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 01:41 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thanks very much! If you have a YouTube account it would be great for you to subscribe to my channel mate!
All the best!
Dave
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 08:12 PM

This is a great idea!!
Subscribed
Keep it up with your YouTube channel

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page