Please post or send more pictures of your bike i would like to see your whole set up.
I see you have clip-ons and a grip wrap but also i see brown fork covers.
Please explain those brown fork covers, and what kind of wrap it is also what kind of levers you have on
I installed BAAK Motocyclette aged brown leather fork gaiters (6 fold version). I am also currently running the Triumph low handlebar kit, which I wired internally, with Triumph peep mirrors, and Motogadget M-Blaze bar end signals. I am currently using the stock switch gear, but I am planning to swap that out for some pushbutton handlebar control housings over the holidays. With that, I will be concerting the throttle and brake setup to make the bike look REALLY old school. Currently, though, I am using some Ride It levers, ŕ la Amazon (6-position adjustable billet aluminum short lever set). I have shaved the tank, and custom made a wood seat with two layers of a skateboard deck sandwiching a clear layer of casting resin with an LED light strip embedded deep inside. I have Rizoma Club-S multi-function tears installed in the bungs on the swing arm where the rear mudguard support used to be bolted in. I have done away with the front and rear fender/mudguard completely. I deleted the ignition lock cylinder completely. I installed a Shorai battery, and with the space I saved in so doing, relocated the diagnostic port, main fuse, fuse block, and rear lighting harness connection inside the battery box. I have swapped to the black finned exhaust clamps, black engine cases and sprocket cover, and done a Motone X-pipe/BC drag pipe install. I deleted the air boxes and installed conical filters. I fabricated a bracket to move the throttle body harness connection up and out of sight. I have the Triumph side mount plate kit and swing bag installed. I also swapped the factory headlight assembly for a 7” Lucas style housing and LED headlight. I have the Motone black TPS covers installed, I also removed and blacked out the entire throttle body assembly. There is honestly a good bit more done to it, but that is really taxing my brain to recall at this point! It is a work in progress; I never stop. I have already deleted several things from the factory harness, and modified or added the things I wanted. I actually chipped the “vehicle down” switch. I am seriously considering doing the same with the side stand switch and O2 sensors. On the fence about those, though. My harness is already very different, so I am thinking about just removing it and doing a 100% custom harness. I could probably reduce the factory harness half of its factory thickness and weight, not to mention make it better. I have tons of notes and sketches on wiring; when I get a second to do final production wiring tables and diagrams, I will post them in the electrical section of the tech forum.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk