Motogadet M Blaze Bar End Flashers - Triumph Bobber Forum
 26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-29-2018, 10:12 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Motogadet M Blaze Bar End Flashers

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone's fitted these, and whether they work with the Bobber's OEM bar end mirrors and Triumph's heated grips?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mblaze_ice_fazer_an_rechts_05_800_c-570x570.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	29507  
post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-29-2018, 12:22 PM

Garage
I have fitted them to my 2017 Bobber with no issues, and they are excellent! I did have to remove the threaded bung from the bar end, but that was easier than I thought it would be. Keep in mind- I did this on the Triumph Low Handlebar Kit (clip-ons). I do have the factory mirrors/peep mirrors installed using all original hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bobber-Bomb likes this.

"The path of adventure leads to wisdom"
- Celestial Seasonings Tea Bag
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-29-2018, 12:23 PM

Garage

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-29-2018, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

Very, very nicely done John.
Big things up !
John likes this.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-29-2018, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobber-Bomb View Post
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone's fitted these, and whether they work with the Bobber's OEM bar end mirrors and Triumph's heated grips?
Yes i have & yes they do.
eisen77, Bobber-Bomb and Roy like this.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-30-2018, 01:01 PM

I don't have heated grips on my Bobber, but I do have Motogadget front blinkers on the handlebar ends
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	output2.gif
Views:	156
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	29541  
eisen77 and Roy like this.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-30-2018, 07:20 PM
Vendor

I would just be careful that the turn signal piece that goes in to the bar doesn’t interfere with the wire for the heated grip. There was a person on here that has them installed with heated grips but it looked like he had (or whomever installed) custom spacers made.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-01-2018, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post

Please post or send more pictures of your bike i would like to see your whole set up.
I see you have clip-ons and a grip wrap but also i see brown fork covers.

Please explain those brown fork covers, and what kind of wrap it is also what kind of levers you have on
John likes this.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-01-2018, 01:49 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul675 View Post
Please post or send more pictures of your bike i would like to see your whole set up.

I see you have clip-ons and a grip wrap but also i see brown fork covers.

Please explain those brown fork covers, and what kind of wrap it is also what kind of levers you have on

I installed BAAK Motocyclette aged brown leather fork gaiters (6 fold version). I am also currently running the Triumph low handlebar kit, which I wired internally, with Triumph peep mirrors, and Motogadget M-Blaze bar end signals. I am currently using the stock switch gear, but I am planning to swap that out for some pushbutton handlebar control housings over the holidays. With that, I will be concerting the throttle and brake setup to make the bike look REALLY old school. Currently, though, I am using some Ride It levers, ŕ la Amazon (6-position adjustable billet aluminum short lever set). I have shaved the tank, and custom made a wood seat with two layers of a skateboard deck sandwiching a clear layer of casting resin with an LED light strip embedded deep inside. I have Rizoma Club-S multi-function tears installed in the bungs on the swing arm where the rear mudguard support used to be bolted in. I have done away with the front and rear fender/mudguard completely. I deleted the ignition lock cylinder completely. I installed a Shorai battery, and with the space I saved in so doing, relocated the diagnostic port, main fuse, fuse block, and rear lighting harness connection inside the battery box. I have swapped to the black finned exhaust clamps, black engine cases and sprocket cover, and done a Motone X-pipe/BC drag pipe install. I deleted the air boxes and installed conical filters. I fabricated a bracket to move the throttle body harness connection up and out of sight. I have the Triumph side mount plate kit and swing bag installed. I also swapped the factory headlight assembly for a 7” Lucas style housing and LED headlight. I have the Motone black TPS covers installed, I also removed and blacked out the entire throttle body assembly. There is honestly a good bit more done to it, but that is really taxing my brain to recall at this point! It is a work in progress; I never stop. I have already deleted several things from the factory harness, and modified or added the things I wanted. I actually chipped the “vehicle down” switch. I am seriously considering doing the same with the side stand switch and O2 sensors. On the fence about those, though. My harness is already very different, so I am thinking about just removing it and doing a 100% custom harness. I could probably reduce the factory harness half of its factory thickness and weight, not to mention make it better. I have tons of notes and sketches on wiring; when I get a second to do final production wiring tables and diagrams, I will post them in the electrical section of the tech forum.

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-01-2018, 02:06 AM

Garage

1960Bobber and Marinaio70 like this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page