Custom gas tank - Triumph Bobber Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Psychopasta

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-15-2018, 12:27 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Custom gas tank

Hey guys,

I was reading in Cafe Racer Magazine about Home - Tab Classics who make custom polished ally gas tanks for the previous generation of Hinckley Bonnies. I pinged them at [email protected] to ask if they had plans to make anything for the Bobber/Speedy.

If you're interested in this too, please drop them an email to express interest. Can't hurt to let them gauge interest

- Pasta
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-15-2018, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychopasta View Post
Hey guys,

I was reading in Cafe Racer Magazine about Home - Tab Classics who make custom polished ally gas tanks for the previous generation of Hinckley Bonnies. I pinged them at [email protected] to ask if they had plans to make anything for the Bobber/Speedy.

If you're interested in this too, please drop them an email to express interest. Can't hurt to let them gauge interest

- Pasta
Nice idea, email sent.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-16-2018, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

They replied to me to say:

We are currently looking at producing some tanks for the new Thruxton R, hopefully we will have something early next year. - if that proves successful then we could move onto the Bobber /Speedmaster.
I will post something on our website when we have some news.

Just FYI...
ysoslo likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page