Thumbs-Up - Triumph Bobber Forum
 11Likes
  • 9 Post By gfspencer
  • 2 Post By tug

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-09-2018, 11:02 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs-Up

I have been riding motorcycles since the mid-seventies. I have owned a lot of bikes. I have never gotten the thumbs-up, smiles, nods, and general interest in any of my previous bikes that I have gotten with the Bobber.

Last week a guy was waving at me from his pickup truck. Yesterday a guy gave me a big thumbs-up from his SUV. Other bike riders smile and wave. A young guy pulled up beside me in a line of traffic, rolled down his window and said, "I like your bike, man." Every time that I stop to buy gas someone walks over and wants to talk about our Bobber.

Yesterday I went to an auto show (hot rods and customs). I wanted to park close so I just kept riding toward the official entrance. When I got to the official entrance, the gate guards gave me a thumbs-up and waved me into the show parking area. I had a front row seat. Heck, I was the front row.

We have one cool bike.

Triumph Bobber Black
Porsche Macan Sport Edition (Black)
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-10-2018, 09:27 AM

great story about the show, well done you. It is indeed one cool bike
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-10-2018, 09:35 AM
tug

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfspencer View Post
I have been riding motorcycles since the mid-seventies. I have owned a lot of bikes. I have never gotten the thumbs-up, smiles, nods, and general interest in any of my previous bikes that I have gotten with the Bobber.

Last week a guy was waving at me from his pickup truck. Yesterday a guy gave me a big thumbs-up from his SUV. Other bike riders smile and wave. A young guy pulled up beside me in a line of traffic, rolled down his window and said, "I like your bike, man." Every time that I stop to buy gas someone walks over and wants to talk about our Bobber.

Yesterday I went to an auto show (hot rods and customs). I wanted to park close so I just kept riding toward the official entrance. When I got to the official entrance, the gate guards gave me a thumbs-up and waved me into the show parking area. I had a front row seat. Heck, I was the front row.

We have one cool bike.
Have had many people do the same but, including some teenagers on 125 motorcycles,
One called it Sick and another called it Rad i believe they spoke english!!!
eisen77 and gfspencer like this.

Common Sense is a flower
that does not grow in every ones garden.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page