Haynes Manual Bobber Black - Triumph Bobber Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-08-2018, 02:26 PM Thread Starter

Haynes Manual Bobber Black

Ok so I know the original Bobber is covered by the Haynes manual, the Black isn't. I even phoned Haynes up about 6 months ago to see if they had any plans to incorporate the Black in at this time they did not. So quick question is it worth purchasing the Haynes manual for a reference tool for the Black, I am guessing most of the manual should cover the Black with obvious exception to front end really. What you reckon, I have worked on previous bikes cars etc but always like to have a reference point to refer to when working.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-08-2018, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

Other than the front fork and brakes, you should be good. -P
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-08-2018, 04:44 PM

Garage
Took them a year and a half to sort out the original bobber book, expect the same for the black even though all they need to do is change a couple of chapters.

================================================== =============
0-60 in .......oh! wait.... I really don't care anymore (but it's still 1200cc of raw throbbing Trumpet so bugger off Mr.Scooter!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-09-2018, 05:32 AM

Garage
More like they need to do a Speedmaster, then add the front end chapters from that to the Bobber...

Larry

Essex UK

2018 Bonnie Speedmaster Jet Black with Highway pack (less bags) and rider footboards

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page