Highly recomended shop in the Fort Worth area - Triumph Bobber Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rob Axel

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-24-2018, 11:11 AM Thread Starter

Highly recomended shop in the Fort Worth area

... as most know I took possession of my bobber early yesterday... this wouldn't have happened without the help of a dealership in Fort Worth Texas (Eurosport), not to be confued with the other (Eurosport- don't ask)..
Anyway, I located a bike, the owner was a priviate seller. Typical online purchase concerns.. no money/check.. no bike. Honestly, I couldn't fault the man, I would have reservations myself. Long story short, the bike was purchased from this dealership (Eurosport in F.W.). I decided to contact them and ask a "strange" question.
I spoke with Tony (owner), he asked who the owner was, he rememberd him and the bike sale.
The question was, "do you offer a "service" or could you help out with out of state purchases / transactions?"... I explained my situation (buyer and seller not wanting to get ripped off)..
Tony agreed to "help", the bike was to be dropped off, inspected and serviced (updated tune-i paid for this seperate) if no major issues were discovered the check (from bank to seller- he had title in hand) would be exchanged for keys, bill of sale, and title.
Needless to say everything went off without a hitch.. all three parties were satisfied..
I believe he did this for several reasons, he remembered the sale/owner.. it was origionally from his dealership and the title was clear.
But there isn't enough good people out there that are willing to "help" out in situations like this without asking for a boatload of money or something in return...
Both Marth and Tony are (from my experience and conversations) are the kind of people you want to do business with...
The seller and myself both agree on the character of the two, he stated when he is back in the market for a bike.. he will be going back.. and it is a hour and half drive for him..
So, if u live in the Fort Worth area and in need of service or looking for another bike..give Tony and Martha a call...
I know I will!!
gfspencer likes this.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-24-2018, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

Always nice to read that there are still good and trustworthy people around.
There are alot of con artists out there, unfortunately.
I have also been scammed and it leaves a real bitter aftertaste! It’s only happened once, but lesson learnt and I am very cautious now.
So I think you both acted in a mature and proper manner regarding the checks, payment & dealer intervention.

But the other 99.999% of online transactions (private buying & selling) for me have been an absolute pleasure and I have been fortunate to “meet” & stay in contact with some amazing individuals.

Enjoy your Bobber.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-24-2018, 08:38 PM

If it weren't for RPM Cycle in Farmers Branch (Dallas side of the Metroplex), I would. They have the same 'do what's right for the customer' attitude that yours does in Ft Worth.

Happy that you took the time to recognize a dealer who went the extra mile.

Enjoy your bike.

Most men that do thrive in the world do forget to take pleasure during the time they're getting their estate, but reserve that til they have got one, and then it is too late to enjoy it. Samuel Pepys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-24-2018, 09:17 PM

Garage
If I lived in the area, that’s where I’d go. Good story and enjoy the ride!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page