Mother Road Custom seats - Triumph Bobber Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By djdannygunz

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-04-2018, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

Mother Road Custom seats

I love MRC and for the longest time I have been wanting to put one on my HD Roadster, but with the wife riding once in a while I really cant turn my HD Roadster Cafe Racer into a Bobber. Hence that's why I bought the Triumph Bobber. I am still interested in the MRC seat,but now for the Triumph Bobber, which is not offered. So I sent an email to MRC telling them about my interest, that I have an extra seat for them to borrow to create a seat prototype or something saleable. All I got from MRC was a nope, we dont have a seat but perhaps you can weld one.

https://motherroadcustoms.com/Default.aspx

Part of me says, keep buggin them until they create a non-welding/Plug n Play seat. I may recruit some folks from here to email MRC with a similar requests to see if they decide to do something. I am just saying.

You dont need to email them at the email address below...not trying to use my Jedi Powers on anyone, but if you decide to the email is there.

[email protected]

Who uses Yahoo anymore?
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-04-2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Velez View Post
I love MRC and for the longest time I have been wanting to put one on my HD Roadster, but with the wife riding once in a while I really cant turn my HD Roadster Cafe Racer into a Bobber. Hence that's why I bought the Triumph Bobber. I am still interested in the MRC seat,but now for the Triumph Bobber, which is not offered. So I sent an email to MRC telling them about my interest, that I have an extra seat for them to borrow to create a seat prototype or something saleable. All I got from MRC was a nope, we dont have a seat but perhaps you can weld one.

https://motherroadcustoms.com/Default.aspx

Part of me says, keep buggin them until they create a non-welding/Plug n Play seat. I may recruit some folks from here to email MRC with a similar requests to see if they decide to do something. I am just saying.

You dont need to email them at the email address below...not trying to use my Jedi Powers on anyone, but if you decide to the email is there.

[email protected]

Who uses Yahoo anymore?
at least not as bad as still using an aol account. (...oh wait, is aol even still around?)

pretty cool looking seats they have. more towards the folks that are statement seat fans.

maybe once they start getting more inquiries and requests, they may change their minds!
Will Velez likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page